Who we are
We are a husband & wife duo blending faith, culture, & unique styles to serve ALL nations through fashion & outreach. We are committed to global community service, and inspiring all Nations to keep God First in their lifestyle while making disciples. We are extremely passionate about Christ, helping persecuted christians, eliminating homelessness, supporting the youth, alleviating poverty/extreme poverty, food justice, social issues as supported by the bible, the environment, and other issues affecting all nations.
God First Nation Co.™is a husband/wife duo, veteran, African American, and Haitian owned company and ministry. We recently celebrated the 2-year anniversary of our marriage & business. Yes, we were making wedding and business plans at the same time; getting married and launching a business at the same time. A word for that: exhausting! That’s a long story for another day. We Givethanks for the journey and mission God has entrusted us with. God First Nation Co.™ is a testament of our faith and testimony. We would not be who we are without keeping God First & sharing the message with you. It’s our take on modern-day evangelism.
Foundation & Goals
The best advice we've ever received was to keep GOD FIRST. It built the foundation for our spiritual growth, courtship, marriage, & God First Nation Co.™ We founded God First Nation Co.™, formerly known as God First Apparel, a few days after our honeymoon two years ago. Our desire to share our testimony leads to a natural blend of evangelism that intertwines faith, fashion, and culture.
God's word is the blueprint of our lives and our aim is to make God First Nation Co.™ a reflection of the life we are called to live. Though we're not perfect, God is and we acknowledge that as we die daily to sin for God’s glory and our good.
Our products, mission, services, and goals focus on helping Nation Citizens keep God First and make disciples of all nations.
Our simple Goals: We aim
1. To provide Nation Citizens, like us, with scripture based encouragement and inspiration that will help them through their good and difficult times.
2. To impact the lack of christian representation in innovative fashion and culture.
3. To give Nation Citizens a way to evangelize and spark conversations with non believers and other believers. Especially those, like us, who are often not comfortable starting conversations with strangers, but still want to be a light in their world.
4. To be the hands and feet to help those in need through national and international partnerships, and non-profit organizations.
5. To serve others and portray the light, discipline, and love of Christ to those in the darkness, struggling, and who are not loved.
We were all created to live a life that glorifies God in every fashion. Based on Matthew 6:33, Matthew 28:19, and Psalms 22:28, God First Nation Co.™ strives to inspire all nations to keep GOD FIRST in Living Faith Fashion as our formula for modern-day evangelism.
The recipe of our mission/Vision:
Keep God First in all aspects of our lives by seeking to glorify Him in everything we do.
“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” (Matthew 6:33)
God rules over all nations.
“For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations.” (Psalm 22:28)
Make disciples of all nations.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19)
785 Williams St,
Longmeadow, MA 01106